Hey everyone! I just returned home for spring break and I could not be happier! Chantell and I decided to try a new face mask tonight to celebrate, and we have to say that this is the weirdest feeling one yet! Tomato has many benefits when eaten and put on the skin. It’s full of Vitamin A, C, and K, which all do their part to help fight acne and brighten skin. Tomatoes also help cut down shine on oily skin and leave skin feeling refreshed and clean. Honey, as I’ve mentioned before, has many amazing benefits as well. It’s incredibly moisturizing and helps fight acne. Mind you, this mask feels super weird when you put it on and it looks really strange, but my face had a nice glow when I removed it after.
Here’s how you make it!
Half of an Organic Red Tomato
Raw Organic Honey
1. Mash the tomato half in a bowl with a fork. You more than likely won’t be able to get all of the big pieces mashed, but that’s okay
2. Drizzle about three table spoons of honey onto the mashed tomato and mix
3. Make sure your skin is freshly cleansed and then pat it on, don’t rub. It’s not going to cover your whole face, you have to build it up a little bit. Put the big globs of tomato on your trouble spots
4. Once you covered your face, relax and let it sit for 20 minutes. It does get a little runny, so make sure you have a towel
5. Rinse off with warm water, pat skin dry and follow up with your favorite moisturizer
It is definitely not my favorite mask that I’ve done, but my face did seem to like it! Let me know what you guys think!
I hope you guys are having a great Friday night!
P.S. Please ignore the quality of the pictures. My boyfriend has his camera again, so I had to make due with one I wasn’t sure how to use.