This is one of my favorite looks to wear. A nicely drawn cat eye can really open your eyes! If you haven’t perfected it, don’t worry. I’ll be doing a tutorial soon enough. The easiest way to learn is by practice though, so get out your liners and have a go! We were heading off to a party, but it looks like we’ll just be staying in tonight, which is totally fine by me. It means I get to play more Skyrim and look awesome while doing it. I hope you guys are having an awesome night! This look is pretty easy to recreate, but I’ll still lay down some steps
1. Apply a neutral beige shade all over lids. I used Barely Branded Color Tattoo by Maybelline
2. Apply a golden nude shade in crease. I used Guilty Pleasure from my Benefit Most Glamorous Nudes Palette. Then, add highlight on your brow. I used my Jane Iredale highlighting duo.
3. Use powder, gel or liquid to draw a thin line on your lashline. I used a felt tip liner from Maybelline
4. Very carefully, angle your brush to your desired height for your cat eye. I usually do around a forty five degree angle, but if you’re not comfortable with that yet, you can always draw a straighter line
5. Once you’re found your angle, draw the slanted line. Then, fill the line in to make it thicker. I drew mine pretty thick because it creates a, ‘lift’ to my eyes. Then tightline your bottom waterline with a black eyeliner.
6. Add three coats of mascara. I used Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill
7. Fill in your brows. I used Anastasia Brow Powder duo in Strawburn
8. If you use a face primer, smooth it on now. After you’ve let it set for a few minutes, put on your favorite foundation. I used my Youngblood Mineral Primer first and then put on my Naked Skin liquid foundation from Urban Decay
9. Conceal under your eyes and any imperfections on your face. I used my concealer from OCC in Y1
10. Powder it up! I love Bye Bye Pores from It Cosmetics
11. Apply blush or bronzer. I applied one of my favorite bronzers called Park Avenue Princess from Tarte
12. Highlight your face. I used my Chanel Joues Contraste Blush in Or (LE from last fall)
13. Spritz your face with some setting spray to set your makeup. My favorite is Jane Iredale’s D20
14. Apply your favorite lip color. I love to wear light pinks with this look, but it’s also fun to get even sexier and wear a red or burgundy. I used a very light pink gloss from Anastasia in this look.
15. You’re done! Now go out and party!