The rules of this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post.
- Share 7 things about you.
- Pass the award on to seven nominees
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Thank you so much Girlywithdacurl for nominating me! You are such a sweetie, and it really means a lot! You are beyond wonderful!
What you might not know about this Painted Lady
1. My one true love that even trumps makeup is my horse. He is my whole world, and I would give up my entire makeup collection to keep him forever if I could.
2. I play Ultimate Frisbee, and I love it! I’ve only been playing for six months, but I couldn’t be happier! It’s hard, but I’ve learned so much and I have the most amazing teammates I could have ever asked for.
3. I cannot, for the life of me, style hair. I have been taught a million times how to curl it and I can never get it down. I end up with kinks all over my hair, so I don’t even bother.
4. I am afraid of color on my eyes, but not on my lips. I love rocking a bright red or burgundy lipstick.
5. Speaking of which, I have over 60 tubes of lipsticks/lip glosses and have about 20 at least in my purse.
6. I am a vegetarian and have been for 12 years. I don’t plan on ever eating meat again.
7. I ultimately want to be a medical esthetican and work with burn, cancer and radiation patients on regenerative skincare and help them feel their best and beautiful. I would also love, love, LOVE to work with the “Look Good, Feel Better” foundation. That would be my dream!
Since beginning my blog about a month ago, I have had so much help and support from some amazing bloggers! They made it so much easier to help get my feet on the ground and have continually supported me! I want to thank you all for being with me and being shining examples in my blogging life.
1. Luchessa – She has been the biggest help to me so far by helping me learn how to get my blog out there! She’s so supportive and warm, and I always love reading her posts! She’s extremely knowledgeable about beauty, and does some lovely nail looks!
2. Jake – He is so beyond awesome! I love learning about skincare from him and his reviews of makeup are amazing! It’s been so hard not to run out and buy everything he suggests!
3. Britanie – She is so lovely. I have been following her blog for the past year, long before I even considered starting one, and I love reading her posts! She has informative posts on anything from tea, to homemade skincare and natural makeup. This girl has got it all!
4. colourobsession – She is a wonder with color! She’s inspired me to be less safe with my makeup and to try new colors! I’m trying to gently ease into them and so far I’m having a blast! She does so many lovely looks, and if you’re a fan of color, she is your girl. Definitely check her out.
5. bronzerbunny – I adore her! I was so happy when I found someone who loves bronzer as much as me! She is adorable and enjoy reading her posts immensely!
6. MyBeautyBunny– I’ve just recently begun talking with her on her wonderful posts, and I’m so glad because she is amazing! I love that she’s an advocate from cruelty free beauty! I can’t wait to read more posts from her and get to know her better!
7. MirifiqueBeauty– I love reading her posts! She always has elegant makeup to share and is highly informative. I’m so jealous of her stash!
Now what are you waiting for? Go and check out these super fantastically amazing bloggers!