I told you all how beneficial resveratol was for your skin. It helps prevent skin aging, erase dark spots and build collagen and luckily for us, it is found in wine and is abundant in the skin of grapes. So I wanted to see just how potent this antioxidant was and decided to make a simple grape mask with Chantell last night. My skin is glowing this morning, and I wholeheartedly attribute it to this mask. It’s become a new favorite!
Here are the ingredients you will need. Measurements are not approximate.
20 medium sized organic red grapes
2 tablespoons of raw organic honey
1 tsp of organic aloe vera
3 tablespoons of green clay
1. Get out your blender and put in the grapes, honey and aloe vera
2. Pulse all of the ingredients until you get a smooth mixture (there will still be grape bits no matter how much you use pulse)
3. Add the green clay to make it thicker
4. Spread on freshly cleansed face and distribute evenly. It won’t be completely opaque but it will build up pretty well
5. Leave on for 15-20 minutes (optional: have a glass of wine for even more benefits!)
6. Rinse with warm water and follow up with the rest of your skin care routine
This is such a great face mask! I’m even wearing it right now as I type this. You just can’t beat the moisture and the benefits. I plan on using this a few times a week and seeing how much my skin changes. I hope you guys are all having a wonderful Friday! I think I’ll try to head into Sephora and grab a sample of Caudalie’s cleansing water!
Let me know how this mask works for you!